PDF View: ChrisMarks_Resume.pdf
Here is a small sample of some of the projects I have worked on:
- Shepherd’s Heart, Global Game Jam 2013… I designed all the sound effects for this awesome twin stick shooter for Xbox and Windows that was created in under 48 hours.
- Omega Hero… I directed voice actors and assisted in recording dialog for CrazyRock Creative to complete this side scrolling beat’em up for iPhone and Android.
- Kingdom Elemental… I edited dialog and assisted in recording voice talent for this well received PC Real Time Strategy game from Chronic Logic.
- Sound Design
- Voice Acting
- Recording, Editing, and Mixing Sound Effects
- Audio Middleware and Implementation
- Game Audio Designer for GP Games (2008 – Present) at Full Sail University… I have worked on well over 100 games of many genres and styles while at Full Sail as a full-time employee honing my game audio skills with 5 years of practicing sound design, voice acting, editing, mixing, recording, audio implementation, and training and teaching interns. Their website, gameproject.fullsail.com, has many of the games I have worked on showcased with videos and downloads for the games themselves.
what software do I know?
- Sound Forge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Entertainment Business Full Sail University – Winter Park, Florida – 2010
- Associate of Science in Recording Arts Full Sail University – Winter Park, Florida – 2007
- Associate of Liberal Arts Ohlone College – Fremont, CA – 2006